Product Code : DPE-12
Brand Name : D. P. ENGINEERS
Cooling Coil & Heating Coil offered by us is applauded for its sturdiness, longer service life, dimensional accuracy and corrosion resistance features. It is made from annealed & seamless copper tubes.
Fins of Cooling Coil & Heating Coil:
- Aluminum used for fins are super slit fins.
- Copper tubes are hydraulically/mechanically expanded within fin collars to from permanent bond between fin & tube
- M. S. Seamless pipe or copper pipe of heavy gauge
End covers; top & bottom channels are manufactured of 16 gauge of g. I sheets for protection & long life
- Venting & draining system: the coils require only one drain & one vent
- The drain & vent fittings are conveniently located externally on the inlet & outlet connections Individual circuits have no high spots to trap water during the draining process
All coils are tested at 300 psig pneumatic pressures under water for leakage test.
Chilled water cooling coil: 4/6/8 row, dx cooling coil: 4 / 6 / 8 row, heat transfer coil: 2 / 3 row
Our range includes:
- Chilled Water Coils. Water Coils. We provide chilled water coils which is primarily used in the plus temperature cold rooms and chilled water is used as the refrigerant
- Sourced from reliable vendors, we use good quality of 1/2" copper tube in the production of our gamut
- We manufacture these industrial heat exchangers keeping into consideration the set industrial parameters. Ammonia Coils
- We supply ammonia coil which is renowned among our valued clients for its effectual functioning. This coil is appropriate for the ice plant up to 50 tons ice capacity per day
- Procured from genuine vendors, we use good quality of raw material in the production of our gamut
- This chilled water coil is completed with: Cabinet, Fans, Drain tray, Ceiling suspension tray
- Electronic Coils. Industrial Coils
- Available with us is a wide range of best quality special industrial heat exchangers, that are known amongst clients for efficient properties, long functional life and low operational cost
- The raw material includes 1 1/2' C class and ISI duty ERW tubes
- These are heavy duty receivers which are fabricated with the MS plate and have good molding. Furthermore; it is manufactured in accordance with international standards and is delivered within specified time frame.